Sunday, April 10, 2011

Teacher's Responsibility

The title really looks like i'm gonna curse someone right ? To the teachers that I mentioned , I am not in the mood to type anything right now but I have to . To my beloved teachers of SKBA . I heard that you hate your student in the case of nothing . Isn't that cruel ? If you teach with a hating heart to the students , that is teaching unsincerely .. When your student fail , you scold them . But what you don't know is that it is also your fault ! And there's one more type of teacher that is even rude to the students . Teachers are not suppose to curse their students like BODOH , TAHLUL , BANGANG .. Some kind of like that . Isn't that the rudest thing ever ?! I'm like , WTF ?! That's enough , before I curse more than once . Ciou .

No comments:

Post a Comment